Copyright and Intellectual Property
The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Karta Software Pty Ltd (the “Company”) are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Karta Software Pty Ltd or its contributors and suppliers including but not limited to MapBox and Leaflet.js
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by either Karta Software Pty Ltd or its contributors and suppliers.
- Certain services provided by the “Company” are fee based and require a customer service agreement outlining the use of service and reflecting third party content and intellectual property provided by the “Company” its contributors and suppliers.
- Using this website on the domain kartasoft.co is pursuant to the terms;
a) copy and store material in your device's cache memory according to the rights granted by the Company’s contributors and suppliers copyright notices.
b) print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use, as permissible under international treaties
c) the “Company” does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Karta Software Pty Ltd and its contributors and suppliers.
- Karta Software Pty Ltd and its contributors and suppliers retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services provided. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
a) business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, other not stated intellectual property or
b) a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
c) a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process) to you.
- You may not, without the prior written permission of Karta Software Pty Ltd and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.